Fresh tones of a glistening bay...
- Cluster ring with central champagne diamond, ethically sourced Australian sapphires and cognac diamonds
- 1 x round brilliant cut C3 colour Vs2 5.95mm 0.82ct champagne diamond
- 1 x round brilliant cut 3.5mm ethically sourced Australian teal sapphire
- 1 x round brilliant cut 3.5mm ethically sourced Australian light blue sapphire
- 2 x round brilliant cut 1.7mm cognac diamonds
- Claw set
- Band width 1.8mm
- Featured here in 18ct white gold
- Crafted with 100% recycled refined gold
- Made in Melbourne
- One tree planted for every piece
- This piece comes with an independent valuation certificate
- We will email you after your order is placed to establish ring size
- Free worldwide insured shipping
This piece is made to order. Please allow 10 weeks for us to craft your ring.