Cast in cuttlefish bone, an ancient technique of pouring the molten metal directly into the cuttle material, leaving a trace of fine lines on the piece. A postcard from the sea...
- 10 x round brilliant cut medium blue 1.8mm ethically sourced Australian sapphires
- Band width 2.2mm
- Featured here in 18ct yellow gold
- Crafted with 100% recycled refined gold
- Made in Melbourne
- One tree planted for every piece
- Free worldwide insured shipping
This piece is made to order. Please allow 8 weeks for us to craft your ring.