The moon cresting over the treetops.
- Mixed size cognac and champagne diamonds and ethically sourced Australian sapphire
- 1 x brilliant round cut C2 colour SI1 6mm 0.90ct champagne diamond
- 1 x old cut SI2 4.67mm x 3.65mm grey diamond
- 1 x brilliant round cut blue/green 4.2mm ethically sourced Australian parti sapphire
- 2 x brilliant cut round C4 colour 2.2mm cognac diamonds
- Mixed bezel set and claw set
- Featured here in 18ct rose gold
- Crafted with 100% recycled refined gold
- Made in Melbourne
- One tree planted with every piece
- This ring comes with an independent valuation certificate
- We will email you after your order is placed to establish ring size
- Free worldwide insured shipping
This piece is made to order. Please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery.